Each week, our church memorizes a verse of Scripture. Currently, we are learning Hebrews 4:12-16
May 20th – Be prepared to recite Hebrews 4:12.
12. For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
May 27th – Be prepared to recite Hebrews 4:13.
13. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
June 3rd – Be prepared to recite Hebrews 4:14.
14. Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
June 10th – Be prepared to recite Hebrews 4:15.
15. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
June 17th – Be prepared to recite Hebrews 4:16
16. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
June 24th – Be prepared to recite Hebrews 4:12-16.