Each week, our church memorizes a verse of Scripture. Currently, we are learning Philippians 4:4-9
September 3rd - Be prepared to recite Philippians 4:4.
4. Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
September 10th - Be prepared to recite Philippians 4:5.
5. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
September 17th - Be prepared to recite Philippians 4:6.
6. Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
September 24th - Be prepared to recite Philippians 4:7.
7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
October 1st - Be prepared to recite Philippians 4:8.
8. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
October 8th - Be prepared to recite Philippians 4:9.
9. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
October 15th - We will not be reciting due to our Fall Revival Meetings.
October 22nd - Be prepared to recite the entire passage.