Join Fellowship Baptist Church on Sundays at 10:00 am for our weekly Sunday School hour. We offer age-graded Sunday School classes from Nursery through College age, and our adults usually have two different classes to choose from. We believe that the Sunday School hour is vital in training the believer in key doctrines and challenging them for practical service, and our lessons are designed to accomplish this goal.
If you are interested in joining us for Sunday School, simply come on Sunday mornings at 10:00. If you have any questions about this or any of Fellowship’s other ministries, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the church at 864-268-0441.
Children ages 3-Teen are invited to participate in Fellowship’s 2:52 Clubs on Monday evenings from September through April. The 2:52 Club, which runs from 7-9pm, includes age-graded classes, personal Bible study and Bible memory, team-oriented competitions, and group Bible Challenge time.
Limited transportation is available if you need a ride. Please call 864-268-0441 to make possible arrangements.
- Luke 2:52 states, “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” Fellowship Baptist Church desires to teach children how they may, from God’s Word:
- Increase in wisdom of who God is and what He has done for them both in salvation and in living the Christian life on a daily basis. To do this, we encourage a thorough understanding of God’s Word through Bible memory and individual attention to Bible study.
- Increase in stature. Each child is given individual attention to encourage both spiritual and physical growth. The game times are designed to aid in a mastery of basic team work and athletic progress.
- Increase in favour with God. Special emphasis is placed on each child’s individual relationship to God. As they learn who God is, they are challenged accept Christ in salvation, and then to surrender their lives to Christ for daily, practical, Christian service. They are taught that surrender and obedience to Christ brings God’s blessing and spiritual maturity – even in a young person.
- Increase in favour with man. As progress in is evidenced through attitude, hard work, and participation in club, students are rewarded publically through verbal praise as well as actual medals and trophies at the end of the club year. They are taught that this is simply a picture of the rewards in Heaven that await those who are surrendered and obedient to Christ’s commands.
- Little Lights (3-4yrs)
- Sunbeams (5yrs-2nd)
- Keepers (3rd-4th Girls)
- Racers (3rd-4th Boys)
- Daughters (5th-6th Girls)
- Builders (5th-6th Boys)
- Soldiers (7th-12th): Army vs. Navy
If you are interested in joining us for 2:52 Clubs, simply come on Monday evenings at 7:00. If you have any questions about this or any of Fellowship’s other ministries, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or call the church at 864-268-0441.
The “Senior Saints” of Fellowship Baptist Church invite you to join us on Tuesday mornings at 10:30 for King’s Ambassadors. We open with a time of humor and fellowship, followed by a time of testimony, songs, and prayer requests. One of our pastors brings a challenge from God’s Word, and then we enjoy a “potluck” style lunch. We would love for you to join us as we reflect on God’s goodness and look forward to God’s work in the days ahead.
If you are interested in joining us for King’s Ambassadors, simply come on Tuesday mornings at 10:30. If you have any questions about this or any of Fellowship’s other ministries, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the church at 864-268-0441.
Fellowship Baptist Church encourages young people to join our youth group. In addition to weekly Sunday School classes, the teens enjoy monthly youth activities, nursing home ministries, and various outreach opportunities.* We encourage quality, God-honoring friendships and teach the importance of teamwork, accountability, and submission to God-given authorities. While we do not take the place of parent’s responsibility to raise their children, we desire to come alongside parents in encouraging their young people to choose Christ instead of the world.
FBC Youth Group Purpose Statement
Embracing the freedom we have through Jesus Christ and with the Bible as our standard, the youth group of Fellowship Baptist Church exists to promote a fun, yet nurturing environment in which it is easy to grow in the Lord and which encourages a soul-winning and discipleship focus – all centered around Jesus Christ and ultimately the glory of God.
*If you are interested in joining the teens of Fellowship Baptist Church for an activity, or have questions about our youth group, feel free to email us at email@example.com, and we will do our best to help you in any way that we can.
Join the men of Fellowship Baptist Church on Thursday evenings at 7:00 for a enjoyable, yet competitive time of pick-up basketball in our church gym. Any men ages 12 and up may participate. In the middle of the evening, one of our pastors brings a brief challenge from God’s Word, and we encourage all attendees to stay for that time. We usually finish our last game around 9:30. Men, come and bring friends for an evening of fun and fellowship with the men of Fellowship Baptist Church.
If you are interested in joining us for Men’s Basketball, simply come on Thursday evenings at 7:00. If you have any questions about this or any of Fellowship’s other ministries, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the church at 864-268-0441.
January 21st – NO BASKETBALL (Ladies’ Meeting)
February 11th – NO BASKETBALL (Ladies’ Meeting)
March 10th – NO BASKETBALL (Ladies’ Meeting)
April 7th – NO BASKETBALL (Revival Meeting)
April 14th – NO BASKETBALL (Ladies’ Meeting)
April 28th – FINAL BASKETBALL (Basketball resumes in September 2016)