Children ages 3-Teen are invited to participate in Fellowship’s 2:52 Clubs on Monday evenings from September through April. The 2:52 Club, which runs from 7-9 pm, includes age-graded classes, personal Bible study and Bible memory, team-oriented competitions, and group Bible Challenge time.
Limited transportation is available if you need a ride. Please call 864-268-0441 to make possible arrangements.
Luke 2:52 states, “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.” Fellowship Baptist Church desires to teach children how they may, from God’s Word:
- Increase in wisdom of who God is and what He has done for them both in salvation and in living the Christian life on a daily basis. To do this, we encourage a thorough understanding of God’s Word through Bible memory and individual attention to Bible study.
- Increase in stature. Each child is given individual attention to encourage both spiritual and physical growth. The game times are designed to aid in a mastery of basic team work and athletic progress.
- Increase in favor with God. Special emphasis is placed on each child’s individual relationship to God. As they learn who God is, they are challenged accept Christ in salvation, and then to surrender their lives to Christ for daily, practical, Christian service. They are taught that surrender and obedience to Christ brings God’s blessing and spiritual maturity – even in a young person.
- Increase in favor with man. As progress in is evidenced through attitude, hard work, and participation in club, students are rewarded publicly through verbal praise as well as actual medals and trophies at the end of the club year. They are taught that this is simply a picture of the rewards in Heaven that await those who are surrendered and obedient to Christ’s commands.
- Little Lights (3-4 yrs)
- Sunbeams (5 yrs-2nd)
- Daughters (3rd-4th Girls)
- Racers (3rd-4th Boys)
- Keepers (5th-6th Girls)
- Builders (5th-6th Boys)
- Soldiers (7th-12th): Army vs. Navy
If you are interested in joining us for 2:52 Clubs, you may register here, or simply come on Monday evenings at 7:00. If you have any questions about this or any of Fellowship’s other ministries, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the church at 864-268-0441.